Help grow the UFV Connect network
The UFV Alumni Ambassador Program provides you with various opportunities to get recognized for introducing your network of fellow alumni to UFV Connect.
What is UFV Connect?
UFV Connect is a social media platform that’s exclusive to UFV alumni. It’s a place where you can connect with your fellow grads, give back by lending a hand to incoming UFV alumni and expand your own professional network.
What are my responsibilities?
- Encourage fellow alumni to sign up for UFV Connect
- Post one or more blog posts per year
- Moderate a UFV Connect group
- Host one or more webinars per year
What are my ambassador benefits?
- Get rewarded with quarterly cash payments
- Receive recognition and promotion on UFV-owned social and web channels
- Get early access and ticket discounts to select UFV alumni events.
- Accent your resume as a social media ambassador to help you work towards future employment or volunteer opportunities.
- Meet new people, and earn money, all while helping to expand the UFV alumni community and our alumni brand
Three ambassador tiers are available
A tiered benefits package gives you flexibility – choose your level of involvement based on what works for you for the year.
Download the Alumni ambassador tiers to learn more about Tiers 1,2, and 3
How to apply
Send an email with the subject line “I want to be an alumni ambassador” to email@example.com.
Include the following information in the body of your email:
- Your full name
- Year you graduated
- Credential received (i.e.: Bachelor’s of Arts, Accounting Certificate, Aboriginal Culture and Language Support Diploma), Electrical Certificate OR program of study
- Email address
- Daytime telephone number
- Cell number (if different than above)
One of our staff will contact you to review the responsibilities and requirements for this position.